Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, the admission schedule dates for all courses will be announced later after appropriate instructions from Government. The UG Admission process will commence on the date of publication of Tamil Nadu +2 results and online applications will be available only from that date onwards. The PG Admission process is likely to commence from 3rd week of July 2020. It will be emailed and sent by SMS to all applicants apart from being displayed in MSSW website and in the Applicants Login.
Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, the admission schedule dates for all courses will be announced later after appropriate instructions from Government. The UG Admission process will commence on the date of publication of Tamil Nadu +2 results and online applications will be available only from that date onwards.
Instructions to the Applicants
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling in the Online Application.
- Any error in the details provided by you in the application form may result in the rejection of your application.
- Give the correct Email ID and Mobile phone number.
- Application fee will not be refunded for any reason except in the case of double deduction during online payments.
- The Entrance exam will be conducted only at MSSW campus, Chennai..
M.Phil & Ph.D Admissions
- M.Phil candidates are advised to apply through University of Madras Website by online for M.Phil admission [Refer University of Madras Website www.unom.ac.in]
- Printouts of the online registered application shall be taken and submitted to MSSW office for further admission process.
- Admission as per University schedule.
- Apply online through University website : unom.ac.in
The following contact numbers / email IDs can be contacted for specific queries about the Course. For any other information refer to the Prospectus or the General enquiry lines.
Call Timings: 10 am – 4 pm (Monday to Friday). Calls outside time and day specified will not be answered.
|Master of Social Work (Aided)||email@example.com|
|Master of Social Work (SF)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Human Resource Managementemail@example.com|
|M.A. Human Resources & ODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Development Managementemail@example.com|
|M.A. Social Entrepreneurshipfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.Sc. Counselling Psychologyemail@example.com|
|Bachelor of Social Workfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Madras School of Social Work
No 32, Casa Major Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600008.
General Enquiries: +91 – 44 – 28195126 / 28194566 (10 AM – 4 PM)
E-Mail Support: email@example.com