Provisional Selection & Wait Lists
|SN||Department||Selection List||Wait List||Instructions|
|1||MSW (A)||Fourth List||NA|
|2||MSW (SF)||Third List||Third List|
|3||M.A. HRM||Third List||Third List||Click Here|
|4||M.A. HR & OD||Third List||Third List||Click Here|
|5||M.A. DM||Fourth List||Fourth List||NA|
|6||M.A. SE||Third List||NA||Click Here|
|7||M.Sc CP||Second List||Second List||Click Here|
- Online Applications are open for M.A. Development Management & M.A. Social Entrepreneurship
- Admission Guidelines
- Admission Schedule
- Information to all the candidates shortlisted for Online Interview
Instructions to the Applicants
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling in the Online Application.
- Any error in the details provided by you in the application form may result in the rejection of your application.
- Give the correct Email ID and Mobile phone number.
- Due to Covid-19, Application fee should be paid through online mode only. Offline payment facility is not available.
- Application fee will not be refunded for any reason except in the case of double deduction during online payments.
- Guidelines to attend admission interview through ZOOM (Click Here).
M.Phil & Ph.D Admissions
- M.Phil candidates are advised to apply through University of Madras Website by online for M.Phil admission [Refer University of Madras Website www.unom.ac.in]
- Printouts of the online registered application shall be taken and submitted to MSSW office for further admission process.
- Admission as per University schedule.
- Apply online through University website : unom.ac.in
For Clarifications, Please Contact Dr.A.Enoch, Coordinator-M.Phil & Ph.D Program, Mobile:9176269347, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.G. Diploma Courses
P.G. (Hons) Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PDGPMIR)
PGDPMIR Admissions are closed for the academic year 2020 – 2021
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
The following contact numbers / email IDs can be contacted for specific queries about the Course. For any other information refer to the Prospectus or the General enquiry lines.
Call Timings: 10 am – 4 pm (Monday to Friday). Calls outside time and day specified will not be answered.
|Master of Social Work (Aided)||email@example.com|
|Master of Social Work (SF)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Human Resource Managementemail@example.com|
|M.A. Human Resources & ODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Development Managementemail@example.com|
|M.A. Social Entrepreneurshipfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.Sc. Counselling Psychologyemail@example.com|
|Bachelor of Social Workfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Madras School of Social Work
No 32, Casa Major Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600008.
General Enquiries: +91 – 44 – 28195126 / 28194566 (10 AM – 4 PM)
E-Mail Support: email@example.com