U.G. admissions are closed for the academic year 2020 – 2021
Online Applications for the academic year 2021 – 2022 will be open on the date of publication of Tamilnadu +2 results
Provisional Selection & Wait Lists
|SN||Department||Selection List||Wait List||Instructions|
|1||MSW (A)||Fourth List||NA|
|2||MSW (SF)||Third List||Third List|
|3||M.A. HRM||Third List||Third List||Click Here|
|4||M.A. HR & OD||Third List||Third List||Click Here|
|5||M.A. DM||Fourth List||Fourth List||NA|
|6||M.A. SE||Third List||NA||Click Here|
|7||M.Sc CP||Second List||Second List||Click Here|
P.G. admissions are closed for the academic year 2020 – 2021
Online Applications for the academic year 2021 – 2022 will be open on 1st April 2021
M.Phil & Ph.D Admissions
- M.Phil Social Work Admission for the Academic Year 2020-2021 – Common Schedule
- M.Phil candidates are advised to apply through University of Madras Website by online for M.Phil admission [Refer University of Madras Website www.unom.ac.in]
- Printouts of the online registered application shall be taken and submitted to MSSW office for further admission process.
- The University of Madras opened an online application for Ph.D. admission for January 2021 Session we advise the candidates to visit www.unom.ac.in and apply online to the University of Madras.
- Send the soft copy of the Ph.D. application to email@example.com on or before 31.12.2020 for further process.
- For Clarifications Please Contact Dr.A.Enoch, Coordinator-M.Phil & Ph.D Program, Mobile:9176269347
P.G. Diploma Courses
P.G. (Hons) Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PDGPMIR)
PGDPMIR Admissions are closed for the academic year 2020 – 2021
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
The following contact numbers / email IDs can be contacted for specific queries about the Course. For any other information refer to the Prospectus or the General enquiry lines.
Call Timings: 10 am – 4 pm (Monday to Friday). Calls outside time and day specified will not be answered.
|Master of Social Work (Aided)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Master of Social Work (SF)||email@example.com|
|M.A. Human Resource Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Human Resources & ODemail@example.com|
|M.A. Development Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.A. Social Entrepreneurshipemail@example.com|
|M.Sc. Counselling Psychologyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bachelor of Social Workemail@example.com|
Madras School of Social Work
No 32, Casa Major Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600008.
General Enquiries: +91 – 44 – 28195126 / 28194566 (10 AM – 4 PM)
E-Mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions – Payments
All banking transactions are captured in the payment gateway portal which is secured with SSL (HTTPS)
Please ensure that,
- You have strong and stable Internet connection
- Do not shift internet access between Mobile data and Broad band while undertaking payment
- There is sufficient bank balance in the account you use for payment
- The daily transaction limit is greater than the fee amount you need to pay (if you are making a card payment)
- Recommended to make the payment using a PC (desktop or laptop) to minimise errors.
A payment transaction could fail due to a variety of reasons. These include wrong credentials, wrong password, invalid card/account, insufficient funds, block/hold on the account by the bank, remitter’s bank being unavailable, etc.
Yes. As long as the link is valid, you can retry payment.
Currently, there are no limits. However, the payment service provider could set a limit/cap based on inputs and guidelines of banks/regulators at a later date.
Currently, the payment service only supports cards, bank accounts and payment instruments issued in India.
If the amount is debited from your bank please wait for some time. It may take anywhere upto 24 hours for reconciliation between the payment gateway and your Bank. You will get a receipt if the amount is received by the institution after reconciliation. If not, please confirm with the MSSW accounts team, during working hours, before making the next attempt for payment. Contact +91 – 44 – 28195126 / 28194566 (10 AM – 4 PM)
Please get in touch with your bank. Most banks actively promote online payments and will be more than happy to help.
Step 1: Contact your bank for raising a refund request with the relevant reason.
Step 2: Your bank raises a refund request with the payment service provider.
Step 3: The service provider forwards a chargeback request to the merchant for providing acceptable supporting documentation.
Step 4: Depending on validity of the supporting documentation, the chargeback request is declined or confirmed.
Step 5: If a chargeback is confirmed, the amount will be recovered from the institution and your refund will be effected by the bank.
A chargeback is a request raised by you asking the institution to refund your money due to a variety of reasons including duplicate payment, payment made in error, suspicion of fraud, etc.
Depending on your bank and the payment mode used, refunds to your account could take up to a maximum of 10 working days.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : +91 – 44 – 28195126 / 28194566 (10 AM – 4 PM)