About Parent Teacher Association
A parent–teacher association is a formal organization composed of parents of the wards and faculty members that works for the improvement of the college and benefits of the students. In MSSW , the PTA was formed on 31st July 2010.
The main purpose of the PTA are:
- Maintaining the Right Atmosphere for learning in the campus
- Improving on the prevailing Infrastructural Facilitates
- Providing Student Support Services
- Ensuring Quality Education to the student community
- Supporting the Functions and Programmes of the educational institution etc.
Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and highly enthusiastic parents with high expectations
– Bob Beauprez
As PTA Coordinator will join hands with the Parents , make them understand the vision ,mission and values of the college, and together strive to improve the functioning and growth of the college.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF PTA TO COLLEGE
- Photo Copier Machine
- Cash Prize And Certificates For The Proficiency Award Winners
- Medical Camps
- Honoring The Faculty Members On Teacher’s Day
- Sponsoring For Refreshments To Players During Sports Day