About Parent Teacher Association
The MSSW Parent-Teacher Association is composed of parents of the college wards and the faculty members in order to work for the improvement of the college and for the benefit of the students. In order to encourage the active participation of students’ parents, the MSSW-PTA was formed on 31st July 2010.
The main purposes of the PTA are:
- Maintaining the right atmosphere for learning on the campus
- Improving on the prevailing infrastructural facilitates
- Providing student support services
- Ensuring quality education to the student community
- Supporting the functions and programmes of MSSW
Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and highly enthusiastic parents with high expectations.
– Bob Beauprez
As the PTA Coordinator, I feel proud to join hands with the parents in working for the betterment of MSSW. The primary role of the PTA is to make parents understand the vision,mission and values of the college and together strive to improve the functioning and growth of the college. I hope that the representatives of the parents elected every year will cooperate and strengthen us in our journey.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF PTA TO COLLEGE
- Photo Copier Machine
- Cash Prize And Certificates For The Proficiency Award Winners
- Medical Camps
- Honoring The Faculty Members On Teacher’s Day
- Sponsoring For Refreshments To Players During Sports Day