Ph.D Human Resources Management
MBA Human Resource &Marketing
St.Joseph’s College Of Engineering
BBA Business Administration
Madras Christian College
Master of Science Psychology
University of Madras
P.G.D.PM & IR Personnel Management &Industrial Relations
Asst.Prof, M.A Human Resource Management
Madras School of Social Work
Asst.Prof, Department of Business Administration
Asst.Prof, Department of Management Studies
Vel Tech Ranga Sanku Arts College
Lecturer, Department of Management Studies
Royal Institute of Management Studies & Computer Applications. Mamallapuram, Chennai
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Critical Challenge Faced school of Management by the Human Resources Studies, Villupuram 88223-00-X Manager with reference to Private Insurance sectors
- Innovative Training Surya Group of Institutions Practices – with reference school of Management to Insurance Sector Studies, Villupuram
- Innovative Practices in Stabilizing Work-Life Balance of Employees for Achieving Organizational Growth. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology.
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communication. Nehru Institute of Management Studies
- Global Marketing Strategies. Nehru Institute of Management Studies.
- Innovative Ideas on Marketing. Jamal Mohamed College
- Utilization of Self Help Groups. Velammal Engineering College
- Fake Products-Biggest challenge. Velammal Engineering College
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. K.S.R College of Arts and Science, Tiruchengode
- Relationship between Organisation’s Climate Influencing on Employee Retention Level Vol No 6, Issue No 3(3), Page Nos 8-13, March 2018 published by Star Research Journal (International Journal). ISSN: 2321- 676X, UGC Approved - 63023.
- A Study on the Attrition Behaviour of Salesforce Employees with Special Reference to Selected Private Life Insurance Companies in Chennai City, Vol No 5, Issue No 5(1), Page Nos 1-7, May 2017 published by Star Research Journal (International Journal). ISSN: 2321- 676X, UGC Approved -63023.
- Conceptual Paper on Workforce Attrition: Causes, Consequences, and Prevention, Vol No 5, Issue No 5(2), Page Nos 8-14, May 2017 published by Star Research Journal (International Journal). ISSN: 2321- 676X, UGC Approved -63023.
- An Empirical Study on the Causes of Employees Attrition at Selected Private Life Insurance Companies with reference to Chennai City.- IJRRAS Journal
- Higher Attrition Rate – A Critical Challenge Faced by the Human Resources Manager with reference to Private Insurance sectors.- IJRRAS Journal
- An Empirical Study on Employee Retention with reference to Private Insurance Companies in Chennai City. - IJRRAS Journal