Madras Institute of Development Studies (MIDS), University of Madras, Chennai. Thesis Title: Structural Changes in a Household Industry in Tamil Nadu: A Case of Silk Weaving in the Arni Region (Women’s Studies –Economics Interdisciplinary Research)
Bharathidasan University, Trichy
M.A., Social Work
PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
PG dept of social work MadrasSchool of Social work, Chennai.
Madras school of social work in MA HR&OD departmen
- Organization development
- Organizational Behaviour
- Research Methodology
- Industrial Relations
- Cross cultural business management
Sri Krishna College of Arts and Science in MSW Department
- Industrial relations
- Introduction to Counseling
- Group work
- Organizational behavior
- Case work
- ISO and NAAC Coordinator
Head of the Department
SMS College of and science in Coimbatore MSW Department.
Christhuraj College in Trichy – MSW Department.
MSW Students as part of PhD course work in Bharathidasan University, Trichy
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- "HR in a Globalized scenario”-The Dynamics of Management: The Plus Factors. Published by ideal Publishing house, Trichy-2, Edited Volume-ISBN-978-81-920622-0-7
- "Social Change and Development-A HR Perspectives”-Social Development in India: Retrospects and Prospects “Published by authors press- New Delhi. Edited by Dr.R.Mangaleshwaren-ISBN-97881-7273-607-1
- A study on Psychological Aspects of the rescued child labours with Special reference to Coimbatore division. Published by Zageer Hussain publication-Coimbatore. Edited by R. A. Ponnusamy, Y. Vijila. ISBN 978-81-9074-897-1.