MPS (Master of Population Studies)
M.A., (Applied Economics)
May 2018 – April 2019)
Sacca Institute of Freight and Tourism
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Caste, Labour Mobilisation and Ascendency in Fireworks Industrial Cluster in Sivakasi, paper presented in the Dr. John Matthai Memorial National Conference on "Development and Resilience among Dalits in India: Understanding Diversity between and within States" jointly organised by the Department of Economics, University of Calicut, Dr. John Matthai Centre, Thrissur, State Planning Board, Government of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram and Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), Thrissur during 9th - 11th January 2020
- Occupational Structure of Fireworks Industry Cluster in Sivakasi, paper presented at 13th Annual Conference organised by ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad held online during 08th - 09th October 2020
- Fireworks Industries in Sivakasi: A Cluster Based Approach, paper presented in the two-day workshop on "Research in South Asian Studies: A platform for Dialogue" organised by French Institute of Pondicherry, Puducherry during 20th - 21th July 2017
- Gajendran, V. (2016). Chennai’s Peri-urban Accumulation of Capital and Environmental Exploitation. Environment and Urbanization Asia, 7(1), 113-131.
- Gajendran, V. (2015). The crisis of social reproduction in resettlement colonies: A case study in peri-urban Chennai. Bhumi, The Planning Research Journal, 4(2).
- Subitha, G.V., Govindarasan, M., Gajendran, V. (2012). Children with Special Needs: SSA intervention in Tamil Nadu, Bharathidasan University Journal of Science and Technology, 3(1), 40-44.
- Development Economics
- Data Analysis
- Indian Economy