Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Madras School of Social Work
Madras School of Social Work
International Institute For Social Entrepreneurs
Supervisor project “Promotion Of Quality Education"
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- First Annual Conference on Migration and Development the for Development Studies,Trivandrum, organized under the Research UnitonInternationalMigrationsupportedbytheMinistryofOverseasIndianAffairs, Government of India
- National conferenceon Health and Development-A Social Work Perspective(Platinum Jubilee Celebration Conference of Social Work Education in India)at Bharathiar University
- Symposium on “Changing Scenario In The Educational System ”at Pondicherry University
- National Seminar on “Tribal Health” at Pondicherry University.
- National Workshop on “Future Strategies And Action Now:Socially Excluded Groups in India”at Pondicherry University
- Seminar on Climate Change and Community Resilience organized by Social Work Departments& Social Work Forum,Kanyakumari District.
- Workshopon Scholarly Publishing held at Madras School of Social Work,Chennai on 6th Sep2013
- Regional Seminar on Women Empowerment– Multidimensional Approach,atorganized by UGDeptofSocial Work(BSW),Madras School of Social Work,Chennai on 7th March2014
- Educators Workshop on Principles of Peaceon the theme “Raising public minded leaders for building Nationsof Peace ”heldat University of Madras on 12th &13th July 2014
- National conference on Adolescent Health sponsored by University Grants Commission(UGC)on 23rd &24th Jan2015 at Madras School of Social Work,Chennai.
- UGC sponsored National Workshop on Writing for Publishing & Avoiding Risk of Plagiarism & Copyright Violation at Madras School of Social Work,Chennaion 5th March2015
- National Summit on Climate change & Disaster Risk Reduction organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII),heldat Hotel Taj Coromandel,Chennaion 11th &12th April2017
- National Level Symposium on “SOCIAL WORK IN PRISON AND CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION” organized by Schoolof Social Work,MarianCollege,KuttikKanam,Kerala,on November 6th 2017
- Title: Developmental Theories for Geriatric Social Work Practice , International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research and Innovations, ISSN 2348-1226 (online) Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp: (580-583), Month: October - December 2018,Availableat:www.researchpublish.com
- Title: A study on School Dropouts at Kannagi Nagar, Jointly published in the book “New Perspectives on Sustainable Development Goals:P.G.Dept.Of Social Work (SF),Madras School of Social Work.ISBN : 9788179664476
- Published 3 units in the textbook ,Titled : Resource Analysis and Project Management (PGDYD-003) ,Block-5: Project Monitoring and Evaluation: for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute for Youth & Development (RGNIYD),ISBN;978-93-81572-30-6
- Title: International Student Migration and Implications For Social Work Practice published in the peer reviewed Journal: ACUMEN of Marian Journal of Social Work. ISSN0975-6981
- Title: Global Refugee Crisis and Its Implication for Social Work Intervention published in the peer reviewed conference proceeding The Ninth All India conference of KAAS,Nagercoil,India. ISBN978-93-81658-10-9
- Title: Genetic Services and its implication for Social Work Practice published in the peer reviewed conference proceedings of The Second International conference of KAAS,Nagercoil,India.ISBN978-93-81658-07-9
- Sustainable Tourism and Social Work
- Fields of Social Work
- Social Work with Senior Citizens
- Introduction to Workforce Management