Bishop Heber College, Trichy.
Gender and women’s studies at Centre for Women Studies, New Delhi
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Social work.
Master of Social Work Specialized in Medical and psychiatric social work Madras Christian College, Tambaram, Chennai
Exchange Student Program to the University of South Australia (UNISA) completed course on Mental health in Australia.
Women’s Christian college, Chennai-2006
P.G Department of Social Work, Madras School of Social Work.
Public Health Foundation of India
Positive Women Network, Chennai.
Centre for Advocacy & Research.
Department of Evaluation and Applied Research, Government of TamilNadu, Chennai.
Southern chronic illness Centre, Adelaide, South Australia.
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- 7th Annual National Conference on “Social Research in Health Care” organised by All India Association of Medical Social Work Professionals, North- East Zone Conference Venue : Jubilee Hall, RIMS Imphal on 6th and 7th February 2020
- 25th Asia-Pacific Joint Regional Social Work Conference on “Social Work Partnerships towards an Equal Society– Asia Pacific Perspective” held at Bengaluru, Karnataka State, India, from 18th to 20th of September 2019.
- National Seminar on Mental Health at Work Place, Sponsored by ICSSR held at Institute of Mental Health, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on 1 & 2 June, 2019
- 6th Annual National Conference of All India Association of Medical Social Work Professionals held on 4th & 5th January 2019 at JIPMER, Pondicherry, India.
- Two days International Workshop and Training on Health Social work: Theories, Interventions &Model” held at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences in collaboration with Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. “Developing a Healthcare Social Work Practice Model for India” on 15-16 February, 2019
- Completed Train-the-Trainer Workshop on “Student Centred Learning” led by Ms. Cynthia Dettman and organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Stella Maris College (Autonomous), Chennai and United States – India Education Foundation (USIEF) on 13-14th March 2018.
- “Resilience a key factor in the rehabilitation”- of rescued bonded labourers at Thiruvallur District, Published in Kaav International Journal of Arts, Humanities & Social Science. ISSN: 2348-4349 2014.
- A study on the support system of rescued bonded labourers in Tamil NaduJoining Hands and Changing Lives in Social Work.Emerald Publishers Chennai, 2014. ISBN:978-81-7966-382-0
- A study on the vulnerability factor of Women living with HIV/AIDS in Chennai, Published in Journal of Management and Science. Volume.II October 2015. ISSN:2249-1260
- A Study on self-esteem level of rescued bonded labours in thiruvallur Published by Emerald Publisher, Casa Major Road, Egmore, Chennai, 2014. ISBN:978-81-7966-382-0
- HIV-An Epidemic for women Published in Journal of Management and Science, ISSN 2250-1819/EISSN 2249-1260. Vol:1 Oct 2015.
- “Disability as asocial construct: Feministapproach to disability. Published at International Conference &Expo-2016 on “InclusionMatters- Making a Difference.
- Impact of Life skill among the school going adolescents in Chennai Published in Shanlax International Journal of Arts and Science & Humanities, Vol-3, 2017 ISSN:2321-788X.
- Social Work with Groups
- Social Legislation
- Women and Development
- Management of Organisation
- Community Health
- Clinical Social Work
- Medical Social Work
- Psychiatric Social Work
- Disability and Social Work