Mother Teresa Women’s University
UGC – NET
M.B.A- Gold Medalist
P.G Diploma in Public Relations
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
University of Madras
-Department of Social Entrepreneurship, Madras School of Social Work, Egmore, Chennai.
Department of Business Administration & Human Resource Management, Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science for Women, Chennai
Department of Commerce, GSS Jain College for Women, Vepery, Chennai
Management Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College. Perambalur
Work Experience : Corporate
Management Trainee (In Arbitrage & Mutual fund)
Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investments Ltd. Chennai
- Valuation and Forecasting of stock prices based on fundamental and technical parameters.
- Technical Analysis of stock prices for analyzing price patterns.
- Worked in Equity and Commodity Market in Arbitrage department, Hedging in Capital Market.
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Symposium on “Empowering Women Against Cyber Crime” by The International Association of Lions Clubs, District 324-A1 on 15th November 2019.
- Inter-disciplinary National Conference on “Towards a new cultural dynamic: critiquing and questioning emerging trends in the Himalayan Scape” at Govt. P.G College, Seema, Rohru HP on 9th & 10th October 2017.
- International Conference on Inter-disciplinary Innovation in Business Management and Technology – Annai Velankanni College for Women on 10th August 2017.
- Convention on “The Companies Act 2013 – Heralding new era of corporate governance” – Institute of Company Secretaries of India ICSI on 2nd July 2017.
- Seminar on Active Learning in Higher Education - Dr. MGR Janaki College for Arts & Science for Women on 12th June 2017.
- International Conference on Financial Sector Reforms – New Vistas & New Priorities – GSS Jain College on 15th December 2016.
- Seminar on Quality Sustenance in Institutes of Higher Education - Dr. MGR Janaki College for Arts & Science for Women on 13th June 2016.
- Seminar on “In Pursuit of Excellence” – Dr. MGR Janaki College for Arts & Science for Women on 10th & 11th June 2015.
- Seminar on “Sustainable Development – Promise of Technology” – Dr. MGR Institute of Special Education and Research on 17th January 2015.
- A one-day IICA-IEPFA Training of Trainers programme for resource persons held on November 14,2019 by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
- A two days’ workshop on Quality Research- 27th and 28th September ,2019 by Loyola Institute of Business Administration.
- A one-day workshop on “A Consultative Curriculum Development on Rural Entrepreneurship “on 25th March,2019 conducted by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education and University of Madras.
- A one-day workshop on “CSR Role in Sustainable Development” -29th January,2019 by Madras School of Social Work.
- A one-day workshop on “Growing Your Business with Digital Marketing” on 09 November,2018 by FloSCWEC.
- A three-day workshop on Research Methodology – Statistical Data Analysis & Interpretation on 18th,19th & 20th August,2018 by Institute for Statistical and Analytical Research.
- A one-day workshop on “Advanced Data Analysis in SPSS and AMOS on 7th January,2017 by Shri Krishnaswamy College for Women.
- A seven days NSS Orientation Course by Empaneled Training Institution- Madras School of Social Work, from 2 November 2016 to 8 November 2016.
- A five days TOT on Environment & Sustainable Development for NSS Programme Officers by HIN & RGNIYD from 06th September 2016 to 10th September 2016.
- Workshop on NEN Entrepreneurship Educator Program – Loyola Institute of Business Administration.
- NEN Faculty Development Program–Kickstarting the Entrepreneurial Campus–Ramachandra College of Management.
- A one-day workshop on Research Paper Writing – APA Style – Anna University & Hochschule Ansbach Germany on 12th November 2015.
- Three-day National Workshop on Research Methodology – Asian Centre for Cross-Cultural Studies on 24th,25th & 26th September 2015.
- Two-day workshop on Research Methodology for PhD Research Scholars – Mother Teresa Women’s University on 20th & 21st August 2015.
- Three-day Workshop on Statistical Package for Social Sciences – Dr. MGR Janaki College for Arts & Science for Women22nd ,23rd & 24th July, 2015.
- A one-day National Level Workshop on Social Science Research Analytics Using SPSS – Sri Sairam Institute of Technology & Management on 17th April,2015.
- A one-day Workshop on Harnessing IT in Teaching and Learning process – Janson School of Business on 22nd January 2005.
- Instructional Design and Delivery – NITTTR – Ministry of HRD from 17th March 2005 to 22nd March 2005.
- Short Term Training -Total Quality in Management Education – AICTE – Kongu Engineering College from 05th December 2004 to 11th December 2004.
- "Social Entrepreneurs- As a catalyst for transforming India through their Social Innovations" – National Seminar on Leadership Lessons from Successful Indian Entrepreneurship on September 26 th ,2018 at Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science for Women
- “A Study on Leadership from ancient Tamil literature ‘Thirukkural’” in Jan 2018 “Back to Roots” at Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science for Women-ISBN 978-93-81899-85-4
- “A Study on problems faced by Self-Help Groups with special reference to Chennai” on December 2017 at International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review at Dr. MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science for Women- ISSN 2349-6746 (4.695)
- “Entrepreneurial Mindset among students of Arts and Science College with Special Reference to Rohru” on October 2017 at Inter-disciplinary National Conference on “Towards a new cultural dynamic: critiquing and questioning emerging trends in the Himalayan Scape” at Govt. P.G College, Seema, Rohru HP.
- “A Study of Currency Demonetization and its impact on Microfinance in India” on July 2017 – International Journal of Business Intelligence & Innovation – Annai Velankanni College ISSN 2348-4705
- “Mentoring as a Learning Process: A Study on the Learning Style of the Protégé in an educational institution”, held on 29 November 2016 at International Journal of Business Intelligence & Innovation at SDNBV College for Women – ISSN 2348-4705
- “Role of Micro finance in growth of Self-Help groups-A Survey of recent literature in India” on September 2016 – Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review at Prof Dhanapalan College – ISSN 2320-9704 (1.615)