M.Phil in Social work
Master of Social Work (Medical & Psychiatry)
Mohammed Sathak College of Arts and Science, University of Madras
Madras Christian College, University of Madras
Assistant Professor in PG Department of Development Management - MSSW
Presently working as an Assistant Professor in PG Department of Development Management in Madras School of Social Work
Handling the papers for the 1st year students (Fundamentals of Management, Sociology )
Handling the common papers for the 2nd year students (Project Management, Entrepreneurship Development)
Assistant Professor in NSS – ETI –MSSW
Worked as an Assistant Professor in Empanelled Training Institution in National service Scheme [NSS] in Madras School of Social Work supported by Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs.
Organizing and Coordinating the General Orientation Courses for the NSS Program Officers from TamilNadu & Pondicherry as per the guidelines given by the Ministry.
Facilitate the NSS Activities in Universities in TamilNadu & Pondicherry Coordinate the work with Ministry & State Government officials.
Assistant Professor, Dept of Social work, Mohammed Sathak College of Arts and Science - Chennai
Handling the General papers for the 1st year students (Casa work, Group work, Community organization, Social policy.)
Handling the specialization papers for the 2nd year students( Medical &Psychiatric social work, Community Health)
Organizing the seminars for students on various Topics related to social work profession
Assistant Professor cum Student Counsellor, Dept of Social work, Sindhi College of Arts and Science
Counselling students with regular follow up and conducted researches on Study Habit Analysis of the students.
Handling the common papers for the 1st year students and specialization papers for the 2nd year students (Casa work, group work, Community organization ,Social policy.)
Student Counsellor, St.John’s International Residential School – Poonamallee.
Handling Group Counselling classes on various topics like Stress management, Time management, Excel in studies, Personality development, Mental health.
Individual counseling to students from 6th std to 12th std boys and girls.
Monitoring and Assessing the students study habit, referring the student to professionals like psychiatrist and psychologist if needed.
Project officer cum Counsellor, Nehru Yuva Kendra
Worked as a Project officer cum Counsellor Nehru Yuva Kendra supported by Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs. Thiruvallur dist.
Organizing the Employability Training Programs for Tsunami affected youth and women, Counseling the tsunami affected women, youth, child.
Liaison and Network with Government and Non Governmental Organizations.
Facilitate the youth activities in Thiruvallur dist.
Periodical Monitoring and Evaluation of Training Programs for the youth.
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Participated in national level faculty development programme on GST Organised by Department of Commerce, University of Madras on 13th & 14th December 2018.
- Participated in National level faculty development programme on Research intelligence with Technical Writing skills organized by Department of Computer Science, Anna Adarsh College for Women on 26th September 2018.
- Participated in two days Workshop on Advanced Research Methodology organized by Department of Research, Madras School of social work on 24th & 25th March 2017.
- Participated in two days Workshop on Behavior Modification organized by Department of Counselling Psychology, Madras School of social work on 3rd & 4th March 2017.
- Participated in two days Workshop on TA 101 course organized by International Transactional Analysis Association on 4th & 5th February 2017.
- Published a paper on wellbeing of children in International conference organized by Bishop Heber College on 20th & 21st January 2017.
- Participated in the Workshop on Career Guidance and Counseling skills and conducted by Rotary club of Madras central on 5th & 6th March 2016.
- Participated in the Workshop on Theme Centered Interaction from 10th to 12th April 2015 organized by UGC Academic Staff College, Madurai Kamarajar University, Madurai.
- Participated in the National workshop on Research methodology in Psycho social Issues from 24th to 26th November 2014, organized by NIMHANS Bangalore.
- Participated in the Workshop on Qualitative Research Methodology on 15th February 2013 organized by Department of Counselling Psychology, Madras School of social work.
- Participated in Two days National Conference on working with Youth ,Women and Children with HIV /AIDS from 27th to 28th March 2012 organized by Department of Social Work Bharathidasan University.
- Participated National Seminar on Human Rights through open distance learning to vulnerable groups on 3rd November 2010 organized by Tamilnadu Open University.
- Participated in the Orientation Training Program for Counsellors in Adolescent Health and Development at RGNIYD from 12th to 15th November 2007.
- Publish paper on Impact of thermal power plant over the livelihood of fisherman community in the international conference on Sustainable development goals on 7th & 8th December 2018
- Fundamentals of management.
- Development management
- Project management
- Entrepreneurship development