Seethalakshmi Ramaswamy College, Trichy
MLISc Library & Information Science
Bishop Heber College, Trichy
UGC-NET Library & Information Science
M.Phil Library & Information Science
Alagappa University, Karaikkudi Thesis: Job Psychograph of Library and Information Science Professionals
Ph.D Library & Information Science
Bharathidasan University, Trichy Thesis: Information Literacy Competency among the Research Scholars of University of Madras
MSW Social Work
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, Chennai.
Madras School of Social Work, Chennai
- Documentation and Research. To the newly recruited faculty members. Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Publication and challengesLecture Series. Highways Research Department,Chennai.12 th July, 2016
- E-Resources for Teaching, Research and Publication and Publication MetricsUGC Sponsored Refresher Course in Social Sciences University of Madras,4 th June, 2016.
- Over view of Online Resources (INFLIBNET)One-day library workshop on New Vistas of Library and its processes. SDNB Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai. 19 th Sep, 2015.
- Information Literacy and Life-Long Learning & Innovative ProgrammeSeminar on “Role of School Librarians in today’s student Life" Science City, Chennai. 10 th July, 2015.
- Citation and ReferencingOne-day workshop on “Citation and Plagiarism Vellalar College of Women, Erode. 18 th Mar, 2015.
- E-Resources for Social SciencesState Level workshop on Effective use of E- resources for Learning, Teaching and Research. Queen Mary’s College, Chennai 17 th Dec, 2014.
- Three sessions viz., Tools and techniques in using the Internet, Information Literacy and Innovative ProgrammesWorkshop on “What Bala Vidya Mandir Libraries Can Do? Bala Vidya Mandir, Chennai. 21 st .Nov, 2014.
- Seminar on Web Resources for School Education. Science city, Chennai. Internet and Web Resources
- Information Literacy and IL ProgrammesUGC-Refresher Course Bharathidasan University, Trichy
- Inculcating the Reading Habit and Developing Information LiteracyWorkshop on Role of Librarians in the contemporary world. Science City, Chennai.
- E-resources through Information LiteracyWorkshop on “Electronic Resources for Effective Teaching, Learning and Research. Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyala College of Education, Coimbatore
- Professionalism Vs LibrarianshipValedictory Address of Library and Information Science Students’ Association Bishop Heber College, Trichy
- Internet and Web ResourcesRRRLF Training programme Public Library Dept. Tamil Nadu Government, Chennai.
- Internet and Web ResourcesRRRLF Training programme Public Library Dept. Tamil Nadu Government, Chennai
- Tools & techniques in Internet and E-resourcesUGC-Refresher course for Educational Technology University of Madras, Chennai
- Presentation of ReferencesState level one-day workshop on ‘Thesis Writing for Social Work Research Scholars. Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
- Web Resources and Information LiteracyTraining Programme for Public Librarians. Connemara Public Library, Chennai. From 23 rd Nov, 2006 to 01 st Jan, 2007.
- Information Literacy in the Age of InformationSeminar on Information Requirements of Today’s. B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai.
- Knowledge Management InitiativesSeminar on Library- Centre for Knowledge Management. Heavy Water Plant, Tuticorin.
- Changing Role of LIS ProfessionalsState level Seminar on Changing Faces of Libraries. Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College Madurai
- Diagnosing the Organizatinal Culture of Higher Education Libraries in the United Arab Emirates Using the Competing Values Framework
- Guidelines for writing an empirical paper in the Social Science discipline
- Analysis of the Dimensions of Information Literacy Competency.
- Design and Development of a Virtual Library for Social Science and Management
- Contribution of Information Literacy to Independent and Lifelong Learning.
- Digital/Information Divide and the Development Nation
- Information Literacy and Higher Education in India.
- Information Technology and Today’s Youth
- Job Psychograph Library of Science Professionals in Higher Education Institutions in Tamil Nadu
- E-Resources for Higher Education
- A Study on Information Literacy Competency and its Difference in terms of Prior Work Experience
- Information Literacy Competency among the Research University Scholars of Madras across Age Group
- One of the authors of “History of the Madras School of Social Work Vol.2 (1999-2012): The Era of Diversification Expansion, and Autonomy.
- Contributed a chapter on “Competencies Essential for Library and Information Science Professionals for Managing Knowledge Resources”
- Co-authored a book “Academic Excellence through Knowledge Management”
- One of the contributors for the book “Library Science Unleashed”