Ph.D in Social Work at St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirappalli.
Qualified for State Eligibility test (TNSET 2017)
Assistant Professor in social work
PRIST University, Tanjore.
M.S.W (Specialization: Medical and Psychiatric)
Fatima College, Madurai
Madurai Kamarajar University Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai
Working as Asst. Professor
Department of Social Work, Dr. G.R.Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore
Worked as a Project Assistant
Women’s Studies Centre, Thiagarajar College, Madurai
Worked as an Assistant professor
Department of Social Work, Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College
Worked as a counsellor cum psychiatric social worker
Sruthi Multi Therapy Centre, a wing of S.S. Dhana Foundation, Madurai
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Participated in the “National Round Table Conference on “The struggles of the Excluded communities in the Neo Liberal Era, with special focus on Land issue”, Organised under the auspices of university Grant Commission on 22-23rd March 2010
- Participated in the 3 day all Kerala Social Work Association workshop “Ignite,”, Organised under Department of Social work conducted, at Loyola college of Social Sciences, Trivandrum- 18-20th January2010
- Participated in the 36th Kerala Sociological Society (KSS) Annual conference conducted from Nov 20-22, 2009 held at Loyola college of Social Sciences, Trivandrum.
- Participated in the Programme “Mental Health in Primary Care: Enhancing Treatment and Promoting Mental health” conducted on 10th October 2009, by Kerala State Mental Health Authority in connection with observation of World Mental health Day -2009
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Workforce Diversity” Organised by Department of Personal Management, Loyola College of Social Science, Trivandrum, Kerala on 19th and 20th February 2009, at Loyola Campus.
- Participated in the Street Play Workshop organized by Loyola College as part of the skill development and social awareness-2009
- Published a book on “Psychosocial development and welfare (Child – Adolescent – Youth)” ISBN No. 9783865681447, 2017.
- “Level Of Internet Addiction Among Adolescents – A Review”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), UGC Approved Journal No. 63975, ISSN: 2349-5162, Vol.6, Issue 5, page no. 424-429, May-2019, http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIRBP06075.pdf
- “Internet Usage Among School Students”, Review of Research Journal (www.lbp.world), UGC Approved International Journal No. 48514, ISSN: 2248-894X, Vol.8, Issue 8, May 2019, http://oldror.lbp.world/UploadedData/9373.pdf
- “A study on Family Burden Experienced by the Caregivers of Alzheimer’s Patients”, Shanlax International Journal of Arts, Science and Humanities, Volume.5, Special Issue 3, ISSN: 2321 788X, October 2017.
- “Impact of Innovative Practices on Higher Education in India”, Shanlax Publications, UGC approved ISBN: 978-93-80686-98-1, March 2015.
- “Interventions to Protect the Rights of Children against Sexual Violence in India”, Shanlax Publications, UGC approved ISBN: 978-93-80686-44-8, March 2015.
- Health and Well-being
- Social work practice in Medical setting
- Social work practice in Psychiatric setting
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to counselling
- social work with individuals and groups