PhD in Social work-HR,
University of Madras
Mother Theresa Women’s University
Master of Human Resources Management
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Madras School of Social Work
Women’s Christian College,
People Performance Consulting (OD & HR Outsourcing Services)
Head of Training and Development Centre, Santhome Communication Center
Lecturer in Social Work,
Stella Maris College. (Nava Nirmana Social Institute) Chennai.
Headed a counseling center funded by the Central Social Welfare Board
- Participated in the Cenetary Celebrations and National ER Conference – 2019 “Future of Work – Employment, Employability and Employee Relations” organized by The Employer’s Federation of Southern India (EFSI) on 9 th and 10 th August 2019 at Hotel Le Royal Meridien, Chennai.
- Participated in the the 22 nd National Conference of NHRDN on the theme – reimagining Organizations on 19 th and 20 th September 2019 at Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
- Participated in the one day CII – Southern Region HR Summit – 5 th edition “Managing Multigenerational Workplace” held at Hotel Radisson Blue on 28th February 2020.
Served as Resource Person
- Served as a Resource Person for conducting a one day FDP for the faculty of Patrician College, Chennai on the topic: Serve to Lead.
- Served as a Resource Person for conducting a session for the employees of TAFE on the topic: Social Influence – Conformity compliance – challenges and opportunities for OB.
- Presented a paper in an International Conference –“Generation Y at workplace” organised by Patrician College (2011)
- Presented paper on Managing Inter generational Workforce at the UGC sponsored National Conference, organized by the dept. of Social Work at Arignar Anna (2014)
- Presented a paper on: “Generational Diversity at work – Impact of seminal events on adolescence” at the UGC sponsored National Conference conducted by the Department of Social Work at MSSW. (2015
- Presented paper on: "Generation Y at work" at the National Level Seminar on Current trends, Innovations, Challenges and Practices in HR, organized by the Valliammal College for Women. (2013)
- Presented paper on Learning through Mentoring - A study on the Learning style of the protege in an educational institution at the International Conference on Enriching Employee Engagement in Organizations - Role of Psychology - Organized by Dept of Psychology, University of Madras. (2015)
- Published a paper in the MIM International Journal of Management Research, Bi-annual Refereed Research Journal from MEASI Institute of Management on the topic, “Learning through Mentoring” (ISSN 2394-6997) (2016)
- Management Principles
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations and Welfare
- Workplace Counselling
- Organisation Change & Organisation Development
- Entrepreneurial Development
- International Human Resource Management