Ph.D Human Resource (Employee Engagement)
M.Phil (Human Resource)
MBA (Human Resource and Marketing)
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
B.I.S.M (Information Systems and Management
Patrician College of Arts and
Senior Executive - HR
Assistant Professor, Department of Management Sciences
Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- A 14 day AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Data Analysis for Research” conducted by Vel Tech University from 06.06.2010 to 19.06.2010.
- A 3 day Staff Development Programme on “Kick-Starting the Entrepreneurship Campus” conducted by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) at Sri Ramachandra University from 23.07.2010 to 25.07.2010.
- A 2 day Staff Development Programme on “Teaching Methodologies” in Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College from 19.06.2010 to 20.06.2010
- A 3 day Workshop on “Brand Management” in SSN College of Management and Communication Applications,SSN Engg College from 3.02.2011 – 5.02.2011.
- A 3 day Workshop on “Social Media Marketing” in SSN College of Management and Communication Applications,SSN Engg College from 19.09.2013 – 21.09.2013.
- A one day workshop on “Supply Chain Management” in Madras University on 11.02.2015
- A one day conclave on “Internet of Daily Life – The Digital Web” conducted by Madras Management Association on 22.11.2017
- A one day Faculty Knowledge Sharing Program at ICFAI Business School,Chennai on 27.07.2018.
- A one day conclave on “AI Transformation for India” at Madras Management Association on 15.10.2018
- AICTE Sponsored two weeks Faculty Development Programme on "Business Metrics and its Application in Business Decisions" at Sri Krishna College of Engineering&Technology,Coimbatore from 08.07.2019-21.07.2019.
- 5 day FDP on “International Business and Economic Analysis” at SRM Valliammai Engineering College from 11.05,20 to 15.05.20
- A 2 day FDP on”Virtual Teaching” at University of Madras from 21.02.2020 to 22.05.2020
- Webinars Attended(COVID PERIOD)
- Title: Modern Management Practices in the age of data 05.06.2020 - GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Title: Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP) 10.06.20 - 16.06.20 - BSA Crescent Institute of Science&Technology
- Title: Emerging Trends in the Post-COVID World-Role of AI and ML 21.06.2020 - ICFAI Business School,Bangalore
- • An article titled "Linking Organization Culture(OC),Motivation and Employee Engagement(EE) in the Indian IT Sector – A Conceptual breakthrough" was published in the Scopus Indexed Journal "International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics" in April 2018
- An article titled "Factors Affecting Purchase Decision of Men’s Shirts in Showrooms – A Study" was published in the UGC Indexed Journal "Shanlax International Journal of Management" in March 2018
- An article titled "A Structural Equation Modeling Approach to impute relationships between organization culture and Motivation on Employee Engagement" was published in the Anna University Annexure I "Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities" in January 2017
- An article titled "Organization Culture and Motivation as Instigators for Employee Engagement" was published in the Scopus Indexed Journal/Web of Science Indexed "Indian Journal of Science and Technology" in January 2016
- An article titled "Leveraging Organization Culture for Employee Engagement-A Key to Competitive Advantage" was published in the Scopus Indexed Journal "Journal of Applied Sciences Research" in January 2016
- An article titled "Impact of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation towards Employee Engagement" was published in the "Research Journal of Social Science and Management" in August 2015
- An article titled "Trends In Employee Engagement" was published in the "International Journal Of Applied Management And Business Utility" in January 2014
- An article titled "A Study on Employee Engagement activities with special reference to Murugappa Group." was published in the "Journal of Empirical Research in Management" in December 2013
- An article titled "The impact of tangible and intangible rewards on employee engagement" was published in the "Annamalai Journal of Management “Journal of Virtu”, Vol.6" in November 2013
- An article titled "Sustenance Strategies through Brand Wars" was published in the "International Journal of Applied Management Research" in January 2013
- An article titled "Occupational Health of Working Mothers" was published in the "Journal of Management and Science" in September 2012
- An article titled "Stress at the workplace: A feminine perspective in the Indian ITES Context" was published in the "APOTHESIS(Tripude’s National Journal of Business Research" in August 2011
- An article titled "Creating Brand Icons in the Indian market" was published in "ICFAI Advertising Express" in June 2011
- An article titled "Brand Preference of fairness cream among women" was published in the"International Journal of Applied Management Research" in June 2011
- An article titled "HUL ‘s Drive To Rural India" was published in "ICFAI Advertising Express" in February 2011
- An article titled "Comparison of Service Quality in Private Hospitals Vs Public Hospitals – A Patient’s Perspective" was published in the "International Journal of Applied Management Research" in December 2010
- Business Ethics &CSR.
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Behavior and Effectiveness
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Brand Management and Professional Ethics