Women’s Christian College, Chennai
M.Sc Applied Psychology
Madras School of Social Work, Chennai
St. Joseph of Cluny M.H.S.School, Neyveli
HOD cum Assistant professor
Department of Psychology -Apollo Arts and Science College Chennai.
Bhakatvatsalam Memorial College for women at Korattur in Chennai.
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
Papers Presented in the National and International Conferences
- Stress Coping Strategies among Civil Pilots (CCF)
- Stress and General well being among House Surgeons. Psychotherapy and Counseling[AakarFoundation]
- Personality Assessment in 7thNational and 1stInternational Conference of Academy of Psychologist on “Mental Health and well being’’ [8 – 9thApril 2011 CMRI Institute Management Studies]
- Cognitive BehaviourTherapy among Cancer Patient [Annamalai University]
- Positive behaviourIntervention among School Students. (University of Pondicherry) (Nov 2012)
- “Effect on CBT on Depression” 48th& 17th International Conference of the Indian academy of Applied Psychology KaranatakUniversity, Dharwad
- Effectiveness of Psychological Intervention for Treating Depression among it employees,BharathiarUniversity, Coimbatore
- Developmental of Counselling among School Children : 2ndInternational Seminar on School Psychology March 2013 ThiruvanmaliDistrict Polur.
- Psychological Intervention Improves The Life Style Of Diabetic Patients: International conference on Social and Behavioural sciences ICSBS- Singapore August -2017.
- Presented paper International conference on mental health and well-being organized by department of psychology PSG college of ARTS AND SCIENCE 26/11/2021 AND 27/11/2021 TOPIC : Analyzing the cognitive function of children who develop reading difficulties during covid-19.
- Anuja. V, Relationship between Demographic Variables and Death Anxiety among Cancer Patient,MultidisciplinaryResearchJournal,Vol – 3 Issue 12, ISSN 2249-849X, 2014
- Anuja. V, Detecting Psychological Distress and Depression of Women with Cancer, International Journals of Research in Social Science,ISSN 2320-1738, 2016.
- Anuja. V, Effects of Chemotherapy Treatment of Cognitive Function, International Journal of Management Research and Social Science, Vol. 3 Issue 1, ISSN 2394-6407, 2016.
- Anuja. V, Predicting Quality of Life among Newly Diagnosed Cervical Patients, International Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 5 Issue 10, ISSN 2277-8179, 2016.
- Anuja. V, Psychological Problem of Cervical Cancer Patient after Radiotherapy do Treatment Modalities, Disease Stages Influence Outcome, Elixir International Journal, ISSN 2229-712X, 2016
- Anuja. V, The Effectiveness of Cognitive behaviour Therapy on Depressed Cervical Cancer Patients, International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 8 Issue 11, ISSN 0975-833X, 2016.
- Anuja.V, Neurobiology of Autism Spectrum Disorder, PsyInsight Indian Association of Health, Research and Welfare, Volume 3, issues 1 june 2020, ISSN0976-7487.