The admission process will be tentatively as follows. It may be changed as per situation prevailing at the time:
- Objective type online entrance test for 50 marks to be completed within a specified date and time.
- The test pattern will vary from course to course the details of which are shared in the Prospectus.
- Applicants will be short listed for personal interview / Group Discussion based on the entrance test and UG percentage of marks obtained up to 5th/7thShortlisted applicants will be asked to appear for an online interview on a specified date and time.
- Admission will be based on total marks obtained in UG, Entrance Test and Interview/GD.
- For Self-financed courses, fifty per cent of seats will be filled by merit and the remaining 50 % by merit within community quota as per State Government norms.
- For the Aided course, 90 % of seats will be filled by merit within community quota as per State Government norms.
- There is no quota for NRI.