M. Sc (Counseling Psychology)
University of Madras
M.B.A (Human Resource Management)
Ph.D (Social Work-Adult and Cont. Education)
Registered in June 2004 & Awarded in 3-6-2011
P.G Diploma in Gerontology and Geriatrics
University of Malta, Europe
M.A. (Social Work)
1991-93 at Loyola College, Chennai – 34
Working as Asst. Professor & Head
Madras School of Social work, Chennai
- Employability need assessment for the youth in and around Thiruvallur for the implementation of CSR project by Michelin Tyres.
- Need assessment for FCA Engineering India private Ltd to implement CSR projects in the villages of Chengalpattu District.
- Reducing Adolescent Depression in India-Cultivating Adolescent Life Skills (RADICALS) conducted research in Chennai schools for World Vision India, Chennai
- A Study on the Effective Implementation and Analysis of Actual Implementation of Sponsorship of ICPS in Tamil Nadu
- “Global Environment and Sustainable Development for the 21st Century” presented at the National Conference organized by Agarsan College and published on 30th October 2012 with ISBN: 978-81-922828-2-4
- “A Study on Economic Empowerment of Women through Self Help Group in, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu with special reference to Kattankulathur Block” presented at the national Conference organized by P.G.Dept of Social Work (SF), Madras School of Social Work, published on 30th Nov. 2012 with ISBN: 978-93-81208-13-7.
- A study on Effectiveness of Innovating Teaching Methods for Higher Education” presented at the NAAC Sponsored State Level Seminar organized by IQAC of Asan memorial College of Arts and Science, Chennai 600 100, and published on 06-07-2013 with ISBN: 978-93-82570-09-7