Cleared NET in Social work
Masters Degree in Social Work
Madras School of Social Work, Chennai
Bachelors’ degree in Chemistry
St. Joseph’s College, Trichy
Completed UGC minor Project
Asst. Professor and Head, Department of Social Entrepreneurship
Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
Worked as Asst. Professor, the Department Of Social work
Holy Cross College
Holy Cross College College.
Head of the Department of Social work
Past working experience as CAPART, Ministry of Rural Development
Assistant Project Officer(
Mahalir Thittam, Trichy
Kudumbam- Leisa network
Young Professional - CAPART Under Ministry of Rural Development
New Delhi in the Public Co-operation division
Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Workshop on Social Analysis for the Theologians from St.Paul’s Seminary during 19,20th Sep. 2011 and 2nd and 3rd Oct. 2011 in Kiliyur.
- Workshop on Social Analysis for the Theologians from St.Paul’s Seminary during 20and 21st Sep. 2010 and 3rd and 4th Oct. 2010 in Ottanchathriram.
- Resource Person for the viva voce for the II MSW, Bharathidasan University, 23rd Nov. 2009.
- Essential Skills for Service Industry, UGC sponsored State Level workshop , Dept.of Commerce, Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, 3rd Feb. 2015.
- Guest address on Stress Relief Management, Intact Special School, 12th Feb. 2014.
- Thematic Capacity Building Workshop for Enhancing Entrepreneurial and Employability Skills for Disabled Youth, Department of Rehabilitation Science , Holy Cross College, 20and 21st Jan. 2015.