PG Diploma :
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
About the course:
Madras School of Social Work and Kelsa are excited to launch a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Human resource Management(PGDHRM) for working professionals. There is a growing need which is felt by both the line managers and HR Professionals to understand and respond to HRM challenges. This program aims to cover the entire gamut of HRM both at the micro and macro level to prepare the line managers and HR professionals with the knowledge and expertise that would enable them to deal with day to day HRM issues.
Who Should Enroll?
- New HR Practioners who need to upgrade their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company.
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to improve performance.
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills.
- Attain knowledge and practical HR skills for effective approach to challenging HR issues.
- Gain expertise in areas of HR management that will help you to lead the strategic deployment of human capital for all kinds of organisations.
- Develop a strong foundation in current HR best practices.
- Real world focus
- Modular course
- Balanced faculty mix of practioners and academicians
- Immediate applicability in the workplace
- A diploma bearing the MSSW seal signifies a reputed, well known, credible and uncompromising standard of excellence.
- The classroom session of the program will be held at MSSW campus
- Each module will be completed over a month
- Classes will be conducted over 8 hours each week(2 Hours *2 weekdays + 4 hours on Saturdays)
- Applicants should possess a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience after graduation.
For all admission and other related queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob :+91 99 402 311 46
Tel: 044 42 66 64 85